Which means Out-Planning, Out-thinking, Out-Maneuvering, Out-playing your competitor.
“Every Battle is won before the First blow is struck”:
In a Turbulent world that is constantly changing and making demands upon us all, whether we like them or not, it is time to be at the front rather than following the crowd.
Who will benefit from attending this Training?
This workshop is suitable for any individual willing to improve their learning, thinking about getting results faster and more efficiently and strategically
- Recognising Good Strategy from a Bad Strategy:
- Start at the End: Diagnosing the problems what is wrong with your business, your industry, etc.… the Critical Success Factors for a good Corporate Strategy
- Choosing and Building a Business Model:
- Building the Troops: (The Team) and getting them ready for engagement, choosing the Lieutenants (Management) and Leadership
- How to Build and Manage Strategy:
- Marketing Strategy: The Shelf life of your product and industry and how to gain a competitive advantage or make the competition irrelevant
- Financial Strategy: Price point Strategy and the economics of the marketplace
- Corporate Restructuring and Financing Globalisation: In which direction do we grow?
- Change: The Management of Opportunity
- Creating tomorrow’s Organisation out of today’s organisation: The C Factors