First say to yourself what you would be; and then do what you have to do.
Emotional Intelligence is the basis for our personal effectiveness, studies have consistently shown a clear and strong link between emotional intelligence and job performance.
From Goleman’s analysis of 188 company competency models to O’Boyle’s meta-analysis of 43 studies, the message is clear: increasing people’s emotional intelligence leads to improved personal effectiveness and increased business results.
- Emotional Intelligence is a powerful key to effective leadership.
- Learn how to apply emotional intelligence to all aspects of the business ensuring high performance and profitability.
- This workshop is suitable for all workers who want to create an emotionally healthy, productive workplace and organisational culture to enhance their effectiveness and to form trusting relationships.
- Understand and apply the psychology of leadership
- Improve teamwork and teambuilding skills through greater emotional intelligence
- Enhance co-operation through better relationship building skills
- Develop an emotionally intelligence work environment