Discover: The Ten Rules of Being a Great Manager:
Join us for 2 days on the “Essential Management Skills course” and develop the skills of great managers and the foundations and behaviour of people who get results. After attending you will return to work with a full toolbox of ingredients to manage staff to their full potential.
- Discover how to communicate to get what you want and what you need
- Motivate, Inspire and Empower your Team and Colleagues.
- Resolve Conflict to win, quickly Resolve performance issues effectively and quickly.
- Organise yourself, your time and become efficient.
- Delegate to develop staff to higher standards of performance
- Understand your management style by taking the “Management and Leadership Style Assessment”.
- Communication, Influence and Persuasion: Learn the art of communicating brilliantly and master Non-verbal communication and behaviourial profiling, understand what is going on the human body second to second when we talk and listen.
- Developing and Building High Performance Teams Unconventional Theory and practice on what makes a winning team hear it here first.
- Motivation Skills and Reading people: Find out What motivates you? What are your inner most desires, needs and wants?
- Managing Performance: How to set up Recruitment plans, Induction Plans, Competency Frameworks, Appraisals systems, to monitor staff, review staff and manage under-performers.
- Learn how to manage difficult people and situations to better performance. .
- Manage your time, your most precious asset to its best effective, make the best use of your time right now and become personally efficient.
- Learn how to coach people and give feedback correctly and positively;