Managing a budget can be simple, but managing a budget takes skilled people.
Managing numbers is simple, however to make a budget work requires management skills.
Synergy will show you how to save money, make your budgets work and focus on the critical areas of your business that require investment.
- Historic v Zero based budgeting methods
- The structured approach to budget setting
- Budgeted Profit & Loss Account
- Cash Budget and Cash Flow Forecast
- Budgeted Balance Sheet
- Understand purpose and importance of budgeting and cash planning.
- Gain a clear understanding of budget preparation and control.
- Develop strategies for controlling spend in line with budget forecast.
- Use budgets as a management tool.