Do Sharks complain about Monday? No. they’re up early, biting stuff, chasing stuff, being scary, reminding everyone that they are a Shark.
A highly practical introductory course providing delegates with basic knowledge, essential skills and project management tools required to provide practical solutions in the workplace.
Delegates will have an opportunity to analyse their own problems and concerns about projects they are currently managing or may be managing in the future
Project Management has a definite beginning and end – it is not a continuous process. Using various tools and techniques to measure, accomplish and track project tasks which will provide an insight into the beginnings of a project and show how it should be structured to ensure all deliverables are met.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Define the characteristics of a project and programme
- Describe key project management terms
- Prepare appropriate project documentation
- Recognise good team working and describe key roles
- Understand risk and quality management
- Use appropriate change control procedures
- Use key project management tools and techniques
- Describe the importance of hand out and closure
- Understand the need for a post project review