How often are people’s potential contributions to the organisation being limited by the attitudes others have toward them?
We see the world as we are; not as it is… What sort of limiting attitudes do you witness in others? And, what about the attitudes you have towards them?
The Global economies have changed rapidly in the last year, setting and achieving goals and plans has never been more important than now. Planning and developing scenarios has become the most important way forward to establish success for its organisation.
Businesses and indeed, all organisations, find themselves needing to find more productive methods of planning, more appropriate goals and effective means of making decisions.
This means goals are established, plans developed and decisions made, which change processes, procedures, methods of doing business, so that you meet the customer and stakeholder needs and expectations.
- Present state – where are we now?
- Future State – What do we want to be?
- Kipling’s Six serving Men
- Success and maintaining the success
- Scenario Planning and development Day
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Be better able to meet the challenges of dynamic, ever changing global markets.
- Deal with internal and external influences on our daily planning and decision making.
- Develop skills in managers which will raise the capability, skill and morale of colleagues.
- Develop the ability to make higher quality decisions as individuals and teams and develop positive interpersonal team relationships.
- How delegation can be used in setting of goals and planning.
- Learn to develop effective work plans for individuals and teams, providing greater success and self-management techniques to plan, prioritise and achieve Goals.