Every Battle is won before the first blow is struck
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake
Effective strategic planning is essential to the future success of any organisation. However, most strategic planning is lacking in vision. It is merely a linear viewpoint taken by a few senior employees rather than a strategic assessment of the best positioning the organisation can take for the future.
- Recognising Good Strategy from a Bad Strategy – What are the differences?
- The key reasons strategies fail and how to prevent failure
- Start at the End – diagnosing the problems what is wrong with your business, your industry, etc… the Critical Success Factors for a good Corporate Strategy
- Choosing and Building a Business Model – Models that will provide sustainable profit and growth
- Building the Troops (The Team) and getting them ready for engagement, choosing the Lieutenants (Management) and Leadership
- How to Build and Manage Strategy – build and manage a strategic planning team, establish entrepreneurial thinking, producing results not reasons / failure
- Marketing Strategy – the life of your product and industry and how to gain a competitive advantage or make the competition irrelevant.
- Financial Strategy, Pricing Strategy and the economics of the marketplace
- Corporate Restructuring & Financing, Mergers Acquisitions, Growth & Globalisation – In which direction do we grow?
- Change – The Management of Opportunity
- Creating tomorrow’s Organisation out of today’s organisation
By the end of this course you will be able to:
Better decision-taking and use of resources, time, money etc
A more efficient organisation
A removal of fluff language and communication for effect
Improved working environment in the organisation
More effective implementation plus performance improvement