“Train people well enough so they can leave, treat them well enough so they don’t want.”
“It’s amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit”
Pre-diagnostic work and production of a detailed strategic report / plan for the delegate members. Ideal for Senior Management and Board level Interventions
This programme seeks to gain alignment between all the team members, therefore providing clarity of focus, producing a document which can be used to benchmark all future activity, Ideal for cultural change work and development.
- Leading Self – Foundation programme dealing with the core leadership principles
- Leading Others – Leadership is about driving change in others, lasting change challenges the current belief sets. This programme provides the delegate with the tools to handle change within the team.
- Developing Others – Coaching is being a rather than doing, this system sows the seeds of a coaching based culture within the organisation and following that, sustainability and staff retention and succession planning.
- Influencing Others – Several areas are dealt with here negotiations, presentation skills, communication, active listening and dealing with differing personalities.
- Mindfulness – Something a little emergent, helping the executives to employ strategies which support the development of greater focus and understanding.
- System Thinking – All programmes are designed to meet Kirkpatrick level 4 as a minimum standard, this is achieved by applying systems thinking approach to programme outputs.
- Blended Learning – Various methods of delivery, training, coaching, facilitation, videos, project work, psychometrics, distance learning, online learning and measurement systems