“We are influenced by everything around us: however only a small amount of things can persuade us to pause”
“Break into the hearts of your audience”.
The role of all Working Staff through to director is becoming more competitive day by day and is changing continually. The need for people to be to the point and persuasive is crucial, getting results is paramount for every organisation and this programme delegates will learn how to:
Get results with all contact points in and out of the organisation right time, first time.
By attending this discussion and activity based programme, delegates will be able to return to the workplace confident in their ability to prepare professional, persuasive and effective communications; thus enabling them to raise their profile within their organisation.
Who will benefit from attending?
- Staff who want to be able to create professional and effective written work
- Those who wish to communicate in a modern and efficient, yet professional manner
- Those who want to develop and enhance their role within their organisation
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Improve their Communication to get what they Need and Want
- Understand both consciously and unconsciously the need for good body language
- Know how to avoid the pitfalls of written communications
- Be able to produce persuasive communications to get better results in the workplace