Joining the Synergy team
The Ideal Candidates
In simple terms we are interested in hearing from specialists who have in depth knowledge and understanding on the latest and/or future issues facing the various sectors within education, Learning and development.
Experts and Specialists who:
- Can explain complex initiatives in a clear and concise way
- Understand the challenges that our clients face
- Provide high quality, practical, pragmatic and effective guidance on implementation
- Develop and deliver one day good practice workshops on the same
A passion to help others together with exemplary facilitation and presentation skills is of course essential.
Our rates and remuneration packages are attractive and the level of work can be tailored to individual requirements, some of our team work as few as a week a year and others virtually full time.
Synergy Training Group has an enviable reputation for providing high quality training services.
All applicants will need to show empathy with clients’ needs and that they can design develop and deliver high value, practical and pragmatic training that meet all learning styles within their individual areas of expertise; Training that enables our clients to realise their own goals in a time and cost efficient manner than through self-development.
It is rare that CV’s provide this level of insight so we would ask all applicants to email to firstname.lastname@example.org
With an outline of:
- The topic/s they are proposing
- The sector/s it applies to and impacts on the sector
- The drivers behind the need for training
- Their experience and provenance in the subject area(s)
We are also looking for Senior Business Development and account managers, Social media expertise.