Synergy Newsletter – January
2018 – Welcome to Synergy’s January’s Newsletter, we aim to keep you up to date with what’s going on here!
Great News All Bookings taken in January are discounted by 25% until the end of the month.
Free Reports coming Soon…
- Developing an L&D Strategy for your organisation: How to guide to building an L&D Strategy.
- Ways to improve Staff Retention: Simple guide to getting your staff engaged
- How to reduce your Training Costs: Simple cost effective ways to get more for your buck.
- Absenteeism: How its a problem in small to large organisations and how to handle it.
- New to the Industry – how high performing companies are working on the C Factor’s
- 12 month Development programmes and the benefits to the bottom line
With upcoming Public courses for you to sample, also, In house courses with over 300 titles which you can tailor to your specific needs.
- Articles with Links to those published
- Special Offers – Lots of offers through the end of 2017 and the new year.
- Deals of the Month – with discounted prices on those specially selected public courses, see those specials deals lower in the newsletter.
- Competitions – With every purchase a chance to win a Fabulous prize, you are placed into a draw to win a prize.
- Quote of the Month – great quote unheard of by many every month something for you to thin about.
- Segments – Stimulating, Exciting, Vibrant Short courses 90 minute sessions run at your premises.
- Links to social media – follow us for more information, freebies and offers: see the links below in the newsletter.
- Early bird Offers! – Know when our special deals are available: Book our services or a public courses 3 months before the event and complete payment to take advantage of the early bird pricing.
- Our 2018 Brochure – To receive the 2018 complete brochure click through on the contact page and you will get onto our list to receive in 2018
Upcoming Events: click on the link below to read the course outline.
18-27 The 10 Day MBA
20-24 Leading with Confidence
28-31 The Strategy MBA
Click the contact form and opt in to keep receiving these free reports.
Articles: click on the link below to read the article
When your done, like it and share with your colleagues, pay it forward!
Segments – Synergy Short Courses: Build your own Programme
With over 100 Segments on offer across multiple Skill Sets all delivered in short 90 minute sessions “In House”
The Choice is Yours: Synergy provides fully flexible options for you to choose the sessions to suit your business’s needs, with 4 segments delivered in one day or alternatively choose to build a programme over several days with a simple flat fee structure.
Build a Segments Programme over multiple days and multiple skill sets at a discount
If you want to plan an induction or refresher programme for your employees Synergy is always willing to help you along the way and build the programme with you, the more days you plan the more cost effective it can be – Ask us for more details about long term joint programmes and the discounts they attract.
Choose 4 Segments from a single Skill Set
Decide on a Skill Set whether it’s a day of Business Basics, Business Skills, a day of Customer Service or Team Performance or simply a day of Personal Performance
Choose 4 Segments from across the whole range
Maybe you’d prefer a mixture of session from across the Skill Sets? The choice truly is yours
· Four 90 Minute Segments
· Delivered in a single day “In House”
· Up to 20 people a session
Take a look at our 100 plus Segments from the Skill Sets below and email us via firstname.lastname@example.org to take full advantage of these great short courses.
Were always happy to help plan your event in whatever way you need.
Click the link to see the Segments
Special deals, we will let you know soon: follow us on social media and add a bookmark for www.groupsynergy.co.uk
Follow us on Social Media: Copy and paste into your browser, keep updated, like and share with your friends and colleagues.
Twitter: SynergyTrainingGroup @synergytgroup
Deal of the Month:
Click the contact form and find out the amazing deals of the month
Early Bird Offers:
By being an Early Bird not only do you invest in yourself and your career, you are entered into out fabulous draw to win a Quarterly prize. Being an early bird you must book up and pay to receive a discounted price on your choice of course. Use the contact form or email@example.com to book.
Win an I Pad, with every course purchased, you will be entered into the draw to win a top of the range I Pad.
Quote of the Month:
“If you want a rainbows, you have to put up with a little rain.”
Top Twenty Courses:
- Unconscious bias
- Presenting with Power
- Essential Management Skills
- Team Development
- Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace
- Managing and Motivating towards Excellence
- Managing people and difficult situations
- Personal Effectiveness for Managers
- The 10 Day MBA
- Coaching to greatness
- Project Management –An Introduction
- The Followership Programme
- Essential Management Skills
- Negotiation Skills for Profit
- Impacting the bottom Line
- The Middle Management Development Programme
- Building Confidence and Self Esteem
- Achieving results through Delegation
- Leading with Confidence
- The Strategy MBA