Many managers have a wealth of experience at handling day to day management issues and are now ready to move onto a bigger challenge.
- There may of course be some technical skills that are industry or company specific. In fact the further up the company ladder one goes the less one is required to use technical skills.
- But are there universal skills that apply regardless of industry or company?
- The more senior the position the more the task is about getting results through others.
- This programme is about exploring and mastering those skills that will comfortably take you from one level of competence to the next – from manager to leader.
- They will have the competence to change and look introspectively to develop a greater understanding of themselves. They will be equipped to make a significant contribution to moving their organisation in the future.