The ability to be ‘in the present moment’ enables the individual to focus on new patterns of behaviour rather than old repetitive habitual destructive patterns and enable the user to become more creative and respond to new challenges and perform at a higher level.
This programme enables the delegate to use a sustained attention and emotional intelligence, enabling you to improve your ability to remain calm under pressure, have clarity of mind to make good decisions, devise strategy, innovate, and build healthy effective relationships.
- Increase your individual productivity & performance
- Develop creativity, thought, innovation, focus and clarity of purpose
- Enhance your capacity to create sustainable nurturing valuable relationships
- Develop your ability to build resilience, work calmly and manage your response to challenging situations
- Decrease the effects of workplace stress and anxiety and bring work life balance
- Develop your awareness of all aspects of your internal and external world Content
- Developing Self, Developing Others, Leading Others, Influencing Others:
- The performance of the ‘Star’, the ‘Average’, the ‘Peaked’ and the ‘Poor’ employee.
- In an age of increasing competitiveness, client awareness and accountability, organisations are required more to maximise work performance from all staff.